Sunday, June 24, 2012

~2 Months Old~

 ~2 Months Old~


I can't believe our sweet baby Ali is 2 months old already. I wanted to take some picture of her new outfit aunt Natalie bought her and I ended up getting some really good pictures. She looks like such a big girl.
Here are some things she is doing these days:

- Still loves to be held most of the time, but is starting to not want to be bundled up all the time.
-She loves someone in her face, she will look at them and most of the time give a big smile.
-She eats about every 3 hours. But like to snack every once and a while.
- Is still a binkie baby.
-wakes up twice a night to feed
-Loves to be outside in the warm weather. I will put her in her stroller while I work in the yard.
-Is trying really hard to make sounds. She uses her whole body to make them sometimes.
-Is really liking her bouncer. She kicks her legs and gets in bouncy pretty good (she will stare are the toys that are swinging crazy from her kicking)
-Sometimes like the blanket over her face or right by it when she sleeps (makes me nervous!)
- Haven't really noticed any of her hair falling out, but she is starting to get a bald spot on the back from her rubbing it off, and the hair on top of her head is growing.
-Her two month appointment is in 3 days, I can't wait to see how big she has grown. She is definitely bigger to me.
-Took her first trip down to St. George. (she did great on the drive down and back)
-Started getting real tears when she cries, breaks my heart!
- Hates tummy time
-Went to the Utah Hogle Zoo for the first time
-Met her Aunt Natalie and Great Grandma and Grandpa Coon for the first time
- Went out of the state for the first time to Evanston, WY to get Fireworks for the 4th!! 

No comments: