Friday, June 15, 2012

~Busy weekend~

 Life around here has been pretty busy. We have had swim lessons, trying to get on top of the house again (sense having Ali), and a trip to St. George for my 10 year class reunion. 

Kimberly and Ali sleeping with there left hand by their faces! My sweet girls!
 Kimberly coloring (I love when she wants to be artistic by herself)
 She dumped out all her crayons and then laid on them! Isn't that what you do with your crayons!?!!



 Swim lessons day 2: It didn't go as well as day one! She was nervous about getting in and then after the teacher put her face in the water..............

 Her face went to this...........
 And then this for the rest of the class! I asked her after the class what was wrong and she said "I scared of the water" Silly girl, I guess we need to spend more time at the pool.
 She would do ok when the teacher would take her to do things but then would start crying after she would put her back on the step. (It didn't help that it was really cold this day!) She ended up missing two of her lessons, one because we were in St. George and second because she ended up with a cold and I didn't want to take her with a fever. The last two classes went just about the same as the second one. She cried so I went and sat down beside her and talked to her about all the things they were doing. She ended up calming down at the third class and I thought she enjoyed the last half of her class (This class Great Grandma and Grandpa Dyches came to watch) Then her last class was tonight and she started crying at the house before I even put her swim suit on! We went to the class but she cried worse than any other day! I guess we will have to try swim lessons again next year and I hope she enjoys it more.
 On the way down to St. George we stopped at Great Grandma and Grandpa Coons house to say hi and visit for a little while. We didn't get to stay long (because it took us longer to get down there than we thought!) but it was very nice to visit and we had to get pictures with them. :) I wish we lived closer so we could visit more often, it never feels like we get enough time to visit.

 We even got a good smile from Ali at grandma's house!
 I love that smile!
 Like I said before we took longer to get down there because Jeremy wanted to take a little detour threw Richfield and Marysvale to see where we are going to go after the 4th of July. It was a nice drive but I wasn't prepared for how long it took us that I was a little upset. I guess when I get in my head that I'm going to my parents house I want to be there yesterday! The first night we had a BBQ at my parents house for Kenzi's 18th birthday. I LOVE hanging out with the family. I wish we had more of them. I love these pictures of Grammi and Kimberly talking, cuddling, and hugging! Grammi has been having a little bit of a hard time so anytime we get to spend with her is cherished (any time with any grandparent is cherished!)
 I wish this one wasn't blurry
 Kimberly and Lexi giving each other a hug. I hate that I didn't catch the real hug this one was after the cute hug and Kimberly looks like she is strangling Lexi! Kimberly loved playing in the back yard with the big kids. It's crazy how big she is getting!
 The second day I went shopping with all the girls to find outfits for our family pictures and an outfit for my 10 yr reunion. It took us longer than we thought but we found some pretty cute outfits. That night Jeremy and I headed to my reunion. It was nice to see everyone and visit in person (not just on Facebook). After the reunion Jeremy and I didn't know what to do. We didn't have the girls (They were with Maga and Papa) We ended up at Fiesta Family Fun Center. It has been so long sense I have been there. We decided to hit some balls at the driving range. It was fun but I definitely need some work on my swing. It was so nice to have a date night with Jeremy. After we went to Applebee's and shared an appetizer before going to get the girls. I was pretty surprised though that we planned on Kimberly staying at Maga and Papa's but she didn't want to she said she wanted to go to the hotel with mommy and daddy. Maybe next time.

 The last day we had our family pictures which I think turned out pretty cute. And then headed back home. Kimberly started a fever right before the pictures and ended up getting a cold. It wasn't a fun ride home for her but she was still pretty good. Both our girls did  good on the drive down and home. We are pretty lucky.


 Here are a few pictures on our little Ali. 
She is starting to smile at her toys, she likes her monkeys!
 She HATES tummy time just like her big sister.
 She goes from this cute smile to..........
 this very fast and often. I like the smiles better.
 This was her today after we got home from swim lessons. She likes to hide her face in the blankets. It makes me nervous but I find her like this very often.


No comments: