Tuesday, June 19, 2012

~Jeremy Ryan~

 This last weekend we celebrated our daddy! Jeremy has been the best dad I could ask for, for my girls. On Saturday night we roasted marshmallows on the BBQ. They were pretty good but over the campfire is better. I love having these family moments/memories!




 For Fathers day we had a pretty lazy day. Did some jobs around the house and enjoyed each other. For breakfast we made daddy pancakes and bacon. Then we gave him his card Kimberly and I made.
 I took a couple pictures and the best one happened to be this bright one! Dang it!

 We also made foot prints! I can't believe how big Kimberly's feet are getting! Ali's are so small! I really like these because it looks like walking in the sand.
Later that night we bundled Ali up on the couch and Kimberly said she wanted to be bundled up also! I love my two cuddle bugs!
 I also want to say Happy Fathers day to our two wonderful dads: Papa(Troy) and Grandpa (Jared). They are the best dads/grandpa's we could have asked for. We love you so much!

No comments: