Monday, July 2, 2012

~2 month stats~

 ::6/27/12::
Ali went to her 2 month appointment. The doctor said she looks really good and is growing just right.  She did have to get her shots but she did really well only cried  while she was getting them. She had a little fever and I could tell her leg hurt a little. Such a strong girl!

Here are her stats:
Weight 10 lbs 11oz- 44%
Length 23.15 inch- 77%
Head 15.6 in- 73%

Tall and skinny just like her big sister! 
 
 Look who is finding her fingers!!! uh oh we might end up with another thumb sucker. I'm trying to keep her on the binkie but it is nice when she can sooth herself!


 I did this with Kimberly when she was little so I knew I had to with Ali. I love painting our nails! Ali's are so little it was a little harder but they look so cute. I LOVE having girls! 

I didn't get her stats at her 2 week appointment so while I was at her 2 month I got them. More for my record!

Ali stats at 2 weeks:

Weight 7 lbs 13 oz- 30%
Length 20.6 inch- 60%
Head 14.4 inch- 64% 

No comments: