~Ali is 3 Months Old~
I say this every time but I can't believe she is 3 months old already. The time is flying by. She has been such a good baby.
- She is still very much a momma's girl
- Gets fussy if she doesn't get put to bed around 9pm
- Smiles ALL the time. She is a very happy baby.
-Likes someone in her face 95% of the time
- Isn't always a fan of her carseat
- Interacts a lot with Kimberly (I love watching them)
- Went on her first Razor ride in Marysvale
-Still don't have much hair, what she has is lite brown
- Loves to suck on her hands
-Loves the binkie
- Tries to sit up. She lifts her head while laying on her back.
- A week or so ago she laughed for the first time, hasn't sense
- Coo's and tries to talk often
- Sleeps 6-8 hours straight at night
- She can sense when mommy tries to take a nap. Wakes up right about the time I almost fall asleep. Drives me crazy sometimes. Little sticker
-Has very blue eyes. Wonder if they will stay this blue
- Wears size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes.