Friday, July 13, 2012

~Circleville, UT~

::7/5-7/8::
This last weekend we took a family trip down to Circleville (Piute). We had a great turn out and I think everyone had a great time. I know our little family did. This first night we just got our stuff unpacked and visited with my parents (maga & papa) and aunt Kylee. The next morning we got up and headed down to Piute Reservoir. Everyone else was planning on joining us this day. While we were down there Aunt Keesha, Greg, Jarryn, and Lexi got there, so they joined us. Kylee caught the first fish. The girls (Kimberly and Lexi) were ok and excited to see the fish, until it flip out of my dads hands and that was it, they didn't want anything to do with seeing the fish. They both started crying and freaking out. I guess I don't blame them, who would like a big slimy fish flopping all over. Greg and Jarryn caught another one and there were a few bits but nothing to amazing. The girls enjoyed playing with the bucket, bubbles, and chalk I brought. I don't think either girl really even cared about there poles once they were in the water. That is why I took a picture of Kimberly's chair empty (that pretty much how it looked the whole time we were at the lake). I got some pretty good sun the first day so I had to remember the sunscreen the rest of the trip. Ali did good, she just sat in her car seat enjoying the heat!

This night Jeremy and I made dinner. Dutch oven BBQ chicken and ribs. I found a recipe on the Internet that I decided to try. It turned out so good! If you would like recipe let me know. Aunt Traci brought the sides for our dinner. The whole thing went together so well. The place we stayed (Butch Cassidy's Hideout) had Basketball and we brought some stuff to play. We had a good time hanging out and visiting with the whole family.

The following day (Saturday) we all went for a ride on the 4wheelers, Razors, and Rhino. Even Ali went. We just put her in her snuggy and Maga held her in the razor with Papa and Aunt Kylee. I'm glad she did good on the ride. We started the ride in Marysvale and headed up to a mine (It was really cool) then we headed up to a beautiful waterfall. We had to hike a little to get there but it was so worth it. Then we went back to the trailers and sat in the shade. While a few of the others went on a little longer ride. After the ride we went to a pizza place there in Marysvale and had a late lunch.
Kimberly helped daddy drive the truck around to hook up the trailer.
I did these collages because there were so many pictures. So I hope you can see all the pictures! I'm not a huge fan of collages because it makes the pictures small but when I had over 50 pictures to put on here I decided to do them.
Later that evening most of the family went fishing and Jeremy, Trip, grandma & Grandpa Dyches and I went on another ride from our motel up the piute trail, While Grandma (Patti) watched the two girls. 
The last day we packed up the trucks and headed to Otter Creek to do a little more fishing before heading home. A few caught some really big nice fish, but our little family didn't. I was a little sad that we didn't catch one but I guess that just means we need to go fishing again this summer. It ended up being a fun trip and we all plan on doing it again. Thanks for everyone that joined us and maked it such a great trip.
I think we worn these girls out. They were both out when we started the drive home. Even Ali got a little sun. I'm just glad I did good with Kimberly and she didn't get burnt.
Who attended: The Coon's (Jeremy, Kirah, Kimberly, Ali), Maga & Papa, Grandma Patti & Pa, Great Grandma & Grandpa Dyches, Aunt Traci & Uncle Blake, Aunt Keesha, Uncle Greg, Jarryn, Lexi, Chandler & Kristen, Aunt Kylee, Aunt Kenzi & Tanner. Dogs: Nike (Kenzi's) and CC (Traci's)

No comments: